Saturday, September 4, 2010

this is seriously awesome

This morning I had a "last chance clearance sale" email from one of my favorite websites.  Gardener's Supply Company has loads of amazing products so I had to check it out in case there was something I needed.  Of course there is not, because the amount of money I have spent with them in the past is shameful and I already have everything.  While I was cruising around the website I found this...Pest and Disease Detective.  It's a really simple tool to use to figure out what is going on if you've got a problem with your veggie garden.  So now you don't have to call me anymore (just kidding, I love it when you call and email with your plant problems at least my education is good for something!)
Aphid problem?  These guys will take care of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment