1. There is not one, but two feed stores about 5 minutes away (don't know what a feed store is, you definitely don't live in the country, but they are really awesome).
2. Within walking distance of our house there are the following varieties of livestock being raised; goats, sheep, and cows.
3. There are no traffic lights in our town. Just one yellow flashing light.
4. The one "store" we have in town lets you set up an account, just like the old days - wait until my kids figure that out.
5. There are 22 working farms in our town (aren't we lucky?!) And our Memorial Day Parade looks like this....
Photo credit, Samantha Henry, The Daily Easton